This Division is located at Rowan Martin Building in the Salaries wing.
Functions of The Division
The Remuneration and Welfare division is tasked with the following functions:
- Formulates and Implements and reviews Salaries, benefits and administration strategies and policies.
- Market Trend Analysis
- Payroll systems management
- Budget forecast
- Control accounts
- Pension administration
- Statutory returns
- Employee benefit programs
- Long service awards
- Payment of Long Service Awards Storage and Security of personal files.
- Staff Accommodation
- Canteen Provision
- Employee welfare
- Staff Vehicles
- HR department Vehicle usage and control
- HR department vehicle Insurance Process
- Management of HR department’s pool vehicle
- Supervision of HR department pool drivers